sunnuntai 18. lokakuuta 2009

It is Monday

Ok, today's a good start for the week. I woke up at 6, like I wanted to, and tried out an old/new dress, which looked surprisingly good. I have an exam today, topic: civil engineering. Haven't studied a shit. Whoops. I was really down last week and had to take some time just for myself. Therefore yesterday was a therapy day; I know now how Silent Hill 2 and 3 ends, plus I reminded myself about the greatness of Gilmore Girls.

Not that I want to complain, but I don't understand why people are hyped up about autumn. Hoorray, they yell, finally we can buy lovely autumn clothes, and choose them from wide colour selection. Ok, there are two things wrong with that; the autumn clothes are only in one colour: black, and secondly, who is happy about the fact that more money has to be spent?? Yesterday I was walking to the store and was so annoyed by the gray sky and the dead leaves on the ground that I decided to pack my shit and move to Spain. Bye bye summer and my happy days, I told myself. But then I realized that there are still leaves on the trees.



1 kommentti: