keskiviikko 13. tammikuuta 2010

Winter

I went to a flea market to sell some of my old clothes and to get new things. The greatest thing I found was an old strawberry badge that was exactly like the one I had when I was a kid. Other things I bought were a jumper and a dress. I wonder why I have the obsession of buying dresses when I never actually wear them During winter people complain about the clothes they have to wear. I still manage to pley with my wardrope, in good and in bad. The secret is layers and funky accessories and furry shoes. Here's an example:

jacket: gosh knows crossword jumper + black jumper + top : seppälä jeans: vila shoes: UFF

The best part of winter is the snow. I don't remember the last time we had this much snow (probably because it was back in -62), and I love every single moment of it. Everything seems magical and pure. We live in the winter wonderland.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti