tiistai 24. marraskuuta 2009

Tuesday Music

I was browsing through youtube and ended up listening to Natalia Imbruglia's new single 'Want'. I'm sorry, but it doesn't do anything for me. Not changing rythm, high pitched singing, and obvious attention whoring with showing half naked body doesn't cut it. She has changed her style to disco, which is not too surprising, most of the 90's acustic guitar fans have changed to synthesizers. Kids want rythm, easy listening, and they want to move! I don't think this is going to be the great hit of the year, but I have to give her some credit; she is still doing music and she looks amazing.



Sorry for the bad quality. All the HQ videos were missing embed code.

Other video was a pleasant surprise, it was just like we want to see this guy; energic, glittery, inspirational. Mika's We Are Golden is a fantastic song for the late saturday night runs. I want to find my disco hat and go out!



Another happy meeting was with the band called Mumford and Sons. I have never heard about this band, but apparently they just released(just in my terms means this year) their first single, so I guess this is a new discovery for all of us. Little Lion Man is definetly guitar pop, but it has a nice irish feeling to it.



Actually the two fist singles were released during the summer, the last one in early Septemper. I am late, I'll never be a pop culture critic. This happens when one doesn't have a tv or a radio. Anyways, summer was just few months ago

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti