perjantai 29. toukokuuta 2009

Soul crusher

Oh My GOD! Watch this with your on responsibility. I can say that something died inside me after 20 seconds of watching it. THIS IS NOT SHERLOCK HOLMES! This is what I call the Great BS, drives me insane. WHY OH WHY! Sherlock is not Indiana Jones, he's not Bruce bloody Lee and CERTANLY not Van Helsing.

Don't get me wrong, I love Indiana Jones and all the hollywood action comedies (especially the ones that are so bad, they become awesome), but this..... it is just horrible!

In my earlier blog I talked about a Guy Richie film Rock'n'Rolla. They both share one thing in common: Hollywood worship. Am I the only one, who adores the good old English TV, Sitcom, comedies, drama series, everything, EVERYTHING that the brittish tv throws at our face.. This is rubbish, a violation of English culture, and well, just BAD. Haven't seen the movie yet, and I pray to god I never, ever will. The trailer was enough to crush my soul


Here's the trailer, but remember. Life as we know it won't be the same.

2 kommenttia:

  1. This was truly horrible. I adore the good old English detective stories as well. Why do they ruin a character like Sherlock Holmes? Don't need to see the movie at all.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haha great to hear! I started to think I was the only one getting upset about this:) I found out that the director of the movie is Guy 'Bloody' Richie himself. The guy should go where he belongs, to Crappywood! This still makes me angry :D

    VastaaPoista